Dreamscape Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school where no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP WANTED: Music Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viviana Boyer
Headmistress
Viviana Boyer

HELP WANTED: Music Store Empty
PostSubject: HELP WANTED: Music Store   HELP WANTED: Music Store EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Job Title: Music Store Employee
Job Description: Responsible for being the cashier. Also responsible for re-stocking shelves, keeping the place clean, and helping out customers.
Job Requirements: Must be the age of 16 to work here.
Positions Available: 2

HIRED: Aerilyn Kaminski

Interested? Fill out the application below, and it will be reviewed. You will know within three days if you've been hired.

Code:

[b][i]Name[/i][/b]: (Last, Middle, First)
[b][i]Birthday[/i][/b]: (Month, Day, Year)
[b][i]Age[/i][/b]:

[i][b]Grade[/b][/i]:
[i][b]Previous Job Experiences[/b][/i]: (If any.)

[i][b]Why You Want This Job[/b][/i]:
[i][b]Why You Deserve To Be Hired[/b][/i]:

Last edited by Viviana Boyer on Fri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamscapeacademy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Music Store   HELP WANTED: Music Store EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Name: Durand, Anthony, Michael
Birthday: June 22, 1994

Grade: Senior
Previous Job Experiences: None

Why You Want This Job: Music is my passion, and I love being surrounded by things that are related to it. I also like being able to help others realize their potential when it comes to music.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I may be a flirt, but I do get the job done. I will make sure that every shelf is fully stocked, every corner is spotless, and every customer is taken care of. I am also very knowledgeable when it comes to music, so that will help in caring for the customer's musical needs.
Back to top Go down
Aerilyn Kaminski
Music Store Employee
Aerilyn Kaminski

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Music Store   HELP WANTED: Music Store EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:02 am

Name: Kaminski, Cassanova, Aerilyn
Birthday: (April, 08, 1993)

Grade: Senior
Previous Job Experiences: Used to work at a Gas Station as a cashier before Transferring, to the Dreamscape School. One year Previously.

Why You Want This Job:I want to make extra money, and help pay for my own tuition into the school.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I will work hard, as I have a passion for music and have the need for the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Music Store   HELP WANTED: Music Store Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED: Music Store
Page 1 of 1