Dreamscape Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boarding school where no one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP WANTED: Teachers

Go down 
+3
Sarah Reneau
Savanna Lehn
Viviana Boyer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Viviana Boyer
Headmistress
Viviana Boyer

HELP WANTED: Teachers Empty
PostSubject: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:44 pm

Job Title: Teacher
Job Description: A teacher is responsible for just that - teaching their preferred subject and making sure each and every student passes and moves onto the next grade.
Job Requirements: Must be or must be over the age of 22
Positions Available:
1 English Teacher (Senior)
3 Math Teachers (Freshman, Sophomore, Senior)
4 Science Teachers (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
4 History Teachers (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
3 Language Teachers (Portuguese, Russian, Italian)
1 Health Teacher
10 Coaches (Basketball [Boy and Girl], Baseball, Softball, Football, Volleyball, Soccer [Boy and Girl], Lacrosse, Rugby)

HIRED: Savanna Lehn, Sarah Reneau, Danielle Woodcock, Seth Watson, Liam Kerr, Cambrie Night

Interested? Fill out the application below, and it will be reviewed. You will know within three days if you've been hired. Remember, more then one person may fill out an application for the same job, so it may be smart to apply for more then one!

Code:

[b][i]Name[/i][/b]: (Last, Middle, First)
[b][i]Birthday[/i][/b]: (Month, Day, Year)
[b][i]Age[/i][/b]:

[i][b]Last Grade Completed[/b][/i]: (Junior, Senior, College Freshman, etc.)
[i][b]Degrees[/b][/i]: (If any. Associates, Bachelors, etc.)
[i][b]Previous Job Experiences[/b][/i]:

[i][b]Desired Position:[/b][/i]:
[i][b]Why You Want This Job[/b][/i]:
[i][b]Why You Deserve To Be Hired[/b][/i]:

Last edited by Viviana Boyer on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dreamscapeacademy.rpg-board.net
Savanna Lehn
Freshman/Sophomore English Teacher
Savanna Lehn

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:19 am

Name: Savanna Brooks Lehn
Birthday: 03/02/184

Last Grade Completed: College
Degrees: Undergraduate, Bachelors, Masters, Teaching Credential, Ph.D
Previous Job Experiences: Worked as a counselor at her old middle school for a year

Desired Position:: Freshman and Sophomore English Teacher
Why You Want This Job: Writing and Reading are my passion. Greek and Latin stems are my favorite thing to study. I have always been interested in trying new things in my English classes. If I was the English teacher, I would make sure there was many things to learn. I love helping children understand the importance of this class. I've always wanted to be a teacher and especially for my favorite subject.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I deserve to be hired because I will always make sure that I'm keeping up on posts and I will always make sure that I won't be late when it comes to lessons. I will always be there when needed.

Last edited by Savanna Lehn on Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Reneau
Music Teacher
Sarah Reneau

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:22 am

Name:Sarah Jean Reneau
Birthday: January 14, 1986

Degrees: Associates, Masters, Bachelors
Previous Job Experiences: Worked parttime teaching music lessons in college

Desired Position:: Music teacher
Why You Want This Job: Because it's music. The pure passion and flow of well-plyed, genuine music is something that touches the heart of everyone. People who have nothing else in common can love the same musical genre and become friends. If there is anything I would want to teach more than psychology, it would be music, because music in itself is exciting and fun to learn.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I have a passion for the job, and teaching music isn't easy; you need someone who's dedicated, not a slacker who lets their students do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Woodcock
Junior English Teacher
Danielle Woodcock

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptySun May 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Name: Woodcock, Marie, Danielle
Birthday: July 26, 1983

Last Grade Completed: College Senior
Degrees: Associates, Bachelors, Masters, working on Doctorate
Previous Job Experiences: Journalist, Juvenile Author (still working/writing), Student Teacher

Desired Position:: Junior English Teacher
Why You Want This Job: I want this job because English is my passion. It's in my soul and it's my guiding light. Without it, I wouldn't have gone anywhere in life. I love it as much as I love music, Harry Potter, and Shakespeare.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I have the experience, since I used to be a student teacher, and I'm great with kids/teens. I'm a kid at heart and don't expect more than what I know my students can do. Though I'm an admitted procrastinator, when I teach, I get things done when they're supposed to be done. I'm hardworking and love teaching. I'm not as shy as I used to be, which is a definite plus. I'd appreciate it if I could be an English teacher.
Back to top Go down
Seth Watson
Junior Math Teacher
Seth Watson

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Name: Watson, Joseph, Seth
Birthday: May 2, 1980

Last Grade Completed: College senior
Degrees: Associates, Bachelors, Masters, Teaching Credentials
Previous Job Experiences: Gave lectures at college about math and science

Desired Position:: Junior math teacher
Why You Want This Job: I love math and I think I could give the students a chance to love it as well. My teaching credentials are for math and science.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I've given lectures and seminars at the local colleges and I have the right credentials. I'm a hard worker and I can get through lessons quickly and efficiently. I can relate math to every day life, therefore giving way to new perspectives on how kids see it.
Back to top Go down
Liam Kerr
Art Teacher
Liam Kerr

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:07 am

Name: Kerr, Thomas, Liam
Birthday: march 19th, 1986

Last Grade Completed: College Senior
Degrees: Associates, Bachelors, masters
Previous Job Experiences: student teacher, part-time art teacher at a middle school

Desired Position:: Art teacher
Why You Want This Job: I enjoy art very much and art and music are my passions. I love to give younger people the chance to enjoy art and show them that there is mroe to art than just drawing and painting.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: I have experince teaching younger children and I love the chance to teach young people about art. Art is a subject which needs a determined teacher and I think I am defiently that. Otherwsie teens don't reach their full potential within the subject. It's also an important subject as it gives young people a way to express themself.

Back to top Go down
Cambrie Night
French Teacher
Cambrie Night

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 pm

Name: Night Rori Cambrie
Birthday: October 11 1988

Degrees: Associates, Bachelors, Masters
Previous Job Experiences: Worked at a diner for awhile

Desired Position:: French Language teacher
Why You Want This Job: I want this job because its always been a dream of mine to be a teacher. I love helping children reached their full potential. I love knowing that I helped them out in some why. French is my native tongue and not everyone gets to enjoy its beauty. I want to be able to give these students to opportunity to learn something new.
Why You Deserve To Be Hired: As I said before, I'm a native of France and therefore I know the language well. I would know how to teach them the simple way. I can give them a background on France as well. I'm a hard worker and I can teach these children how to speak a new language.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP WANTED: Teachers   HELP WANTED: Teachers Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP WANTED: Teachers
Page 1 of 1